I often feel discouraged and lack of motivation because of an intense lifestyle and schedule I have. I am sure that you also feel sometimes.
World is really changing fast, I mean it is really fast like the bitcoin, sky rocketing. Sometimes it goes so down.
Internet is changing our lives mostly better off. But every thing come with a side effect. It sometimes make us lonely, disheartening and even lack of self- confidence.
By reading quotes again and again we can get inspiration and motivation. Everytime we read.
Therefore I present here some wonderful quote to inspire you lifelong.
1) “Seek out that particular attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, this is the real me, and when you have found that attitude, follow it.”
2) “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
3) “keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.”
4) “To succeed, you have to do something and be very bad at it for a while. You have to look bad before you can look really good.”
5) “People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their lives.”
6) “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
William Jennings Bryan
7) “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.”
Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
8) “Everything you want is out their waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to ge it.”
9) “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
10) “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson.
11) “Enthusiasm is followed by disappointment and even depression, and then by renewed enthusiasm.”
12) “Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.”
13)”It’s never too late to be what you might have been.”
14) “The land was ours before we were the land’s. She was our land more than a hundred years before we were her people.”
15) “An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field.”
16) “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing”
17) “Beware of little expenses.”
18) “To err is human, but when the eraser wears out ahead of the pencil, you’re overdoing it.”
19) “Quite people have the loudest minds.”
20) “Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.”
Franklin P Jones.
21 “You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.”
22) “A person never made mistake never tried anything new.”
23) “The inner fire is the most important thing mankind possesses.”
24) “The biggest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”
25) Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”
Norman Vincent Peale
26) “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
27) “Do not wait; time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tool you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.”
28) “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
29) “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.”
W. Clement Stone
30) “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.”
31) “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.”
32) “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.”
33) “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
Harriet Beecher Stow
34) “The goal is not to change who you are, but to become more of who you are at your best.”
35) “Ability is what you’re capable of doing, Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how will you do it.”
36) “I dare you, while there is still time, to have a magnificent obsession.”
37) “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.”
38) “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.”
Thomas A. Edison.
39) “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
40) “Nurture your mind with great thoughts.
To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”
41) “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.”
42) “You can make positive deposits in your own economy everyday by reading and listening to positive, life changing content, and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.”
43) “Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either ‘SUCCESS OR FAILURE’ in the mind of another.”
44) “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world. Those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”
45) “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
46) “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of superior personality.”
47) “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive- to breath, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
48) “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what,?'”
49) “You must be the change you wish to see in the world”
50) “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
I hope you have got inspired and motivated with these quotes. Come again when you feel down, and read it again. Save it, share it and like it. Thank you.