Birds are pretty to see in reality as well as, when they appear in dreams. What if you dream of a pigeon? It is a common bird, which we see around us quite often. A pigeon bird coming in a dream signifies love, freedom, happiness, spirituality, and peace.
Dreaming about a pigeon denotes it is time you take charge of your life in your hands. Get away from people who try to dominate you and use you for their gains. It is time to establish yourself and prove your identity.
A pigeon appearing in dreams means you will be surrounded by genuine people who want to see you prosper. It also means, that among those well-wishers, there will be some traitors, who want to hunt you down like a pigeon, so stay alert and use your instincts.
Stay tuned to learn all about the different hidden meanings and symbolism behind a dream of a pigeon.
General Meaning of Dreams of Pigeon
The general meaning of dreaming about a pigeon is going out of your comfort zone to achieve something marvelous. You will look ordinary but do something extraordinary in the coming days.
A pigeon in dreams symbolizes gaining popularity with hard work and aggressiveness. You will not hesitate to admit your mistakes and learn from them to improve your future.
Dreaming of a pigeon denotes freedom of thought. You will try to express your feelings without hesitation and guide others to do the same. Those who see a pigeon in a dream will seek to get attention from others, and they will try to create some baseless issues.
The Symbolism of Dreams of Pigeon
Consider yourself lucky and blessed if you dream of a pigeon, especially a white one. It means you will be the peacemaker for many distressed souls around you. Watching a pigeon in a dream means you will experience unconditional love, care, and support from loved ones in the coming days.
Dreaming about a pigeon means you will receive some good news because pigeons were used as messengers in ancient times. It is a bird coming into your dreams to uplift your mood, senses, and spirit.
A pigeon in dreams will take you away from all kinds of negativity and inspire you to fly as high as you can through innovation. It is a sign of purity, spirituality, and peace. Those dreaming about a pigeon can symbolize it with a reminder from the Almighty to forgive and forget those who did something wrong to you.
Some basic symbolic meanings behind a dream of a pigeon are sacrifice, good omen, attention, romance, freedom, and devotion:
- Sacrifice: Dreaming about a pigeon is symbolic of sacrifice for the sake of others. You feel happy by making others happy. For this, you are ready to sacrifice anything.
- Good Omen: Regard a dream of a pigeon as a good omen sign. It is because, through this dream, your guardian angels are trying to bless you for your kind efforts to uplift society with noble deeds.
- Attention: A pigeon in dreams symbolizes attention. Those who watch pigeons in dreams will not sit back waiting for their turn. Instead, they will do something unexpectedly to gain attention.
- Romance: Watching a pigeon in dreams hints at love and romance. Pigeon is a sign of spreading love and mingling all differences with mutual understanding.
- Freedom: Consider a dream about a pigeon as a sign of freedom. You will get relief from some past haunting experiences and start afresh on a positive note. Time ahead will be the best time to try things you always wanted to do.
- Devotion: Dreaming about a pigeon means pure devotion and spirituality. You will align yourself on the spiritual path of righteousness and find the ultimate inner peace.
What are the Different Scenarios of Dreams about Pigeon Means?
- Dreaming About Pigeon: Watching a pigeon in a dream means high values and ambitions. You will be back in action with an unparalleled enthusiasm to win people’s hearts with sheer hard work and honesty.
- Dreaming About White Pigeon: People dreaming about a white pigeon will look for ways to establish peace. They will also become a medium to settle disputes in the family.
- Dreaming About a Baby Pigeon: Watching a baby pigeon in a dream indicates constant growth. These people will learn new skills to get success on the professional front and beat the competition.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon Nest: Dreaming about a pigeon nest denotes seeking shelter. They want some space for themselves, where no one disturbs them, and they can do whatever they want.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon on the Balcony: Watching a pigeon on the balcony in a dream signifies witnessing something exciting and worth appreciating. It will inspire them to try something new and get ultimate satisfaction.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon Perching on the Window: People dreaming about a pigeon perching on a window will experience some jealousy in the coming days. They will feel bad to see their loved ones excelling in their fields.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon Flying in the Sky: Dreaming about a pigeon flying in the sky hints at freedom of thought and action. These people will escape their shells and discard all disbeliefs and superstitions to prove something the world doesn’t want to believe.
- Dreaming About Feeding a Flock of Pigeons: People dreaming about feeding a flock of pigeons will try to do something big and noble for humanity. Each step will be as per their religious beliefs.
- Dreaming About an Injured Pigeon: Dreaming about an injured pigeon hints at loss of spirit. You see your dreams shattered before you because someone you relied upon ditched you at the last moment.
- Dreaming About Hunting a Pigeon: People dreaming about hunting a pigeon will destroy innocence around them. They will hate the playful people around them because they feel if they are sad, everyone around them should be sad.
- Dreaming About a Dead Pigeon: Dreaming about a dead or dying pigeon indicates being depressive. You will surround yourself with not just negative thoughts but negative and demotivating people.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon Bathing in Bird Bath: Those dreaming about a pigeon bathing in a bird bath will try to rejuvenate themselves through some adventurous activities.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon Chasing You: Watching a pigeon chasing you in a dream is like a haunting experience. It is a dream trying to give you the courage to take up the toughest challenges.
- Dreaming About a Pet Pigeon: People dreaming about a pet pigeon will try to dominate others as per their will. This habit will give them temporary pleasure and bring them closer to their doom.
- Dreaming About Pigeon Feathers: Watching pigeon feathers in a dream hint at some hidden desires. You have been aspiring to do something for ages but could not. So, now is the time to try a hand at it!
- Dreaming About Pigeon Dropping: Dreaming about pigeon dropping denotes discarding the waste. It could be the materialistic waste around you or the negative thoughts that ultimately waste time and energy.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon Attack: People dreaming about a pigeon attack will soon encounter something dangerous. Take this dream as a warning sign from the guardian angels to stay alert and cautious at each step of life.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon Entering Your Home: Watching a pigeon entering your home in a dream means getting an unexpected reward from a surprising source. You are most likely to get something in inheritance.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon in Zoo: Those dreaming about a pigeon in a zoo will feel restricted because they will not get permission to do certain things from the higher authorities.
- Dreaming About a Pigeon on a Tree: Dreaming about a pigeon on a tree denotes things will be back to the normal phase after several ups and downs. There will be some stability, and you will get time to relax with loved ones.
In a nutshell, a dream about a pigeon is all about expression, freedom, ambition, and love. Those watching a pigeon in any dream scenario are lucky people receiving blessings from the divine realm. A pigeon is symbolic of freedom, luck, and fortune.
Watching it in dreams indicates that life is about to take an interesting turn, where you will get to experience new things, and there will be a lot of excitement as well. Do not get scared if you see a pigeon in dreams because it means good times are not far away.