Rain is one common thing that people see in dreams. So, what does it mean to dream of rain falling on you? It signifies love, blessing, emotion, and fortune. Rain falling on you in dreams indicates a good time awaits you.
Dreaming of rain falling on you is like a wake-up call from heaven to manifest for the welfare of society. Strive hard to start something new which is meaningful and spiritual. Life ahead will call for some mature decisions. The decisions you make will decide the course of life.
Rain is a symbol of blessing from the universal energies. Dreaming of rainwater falling on you hints at receiving good luck to start a new endeavor. Family life will be stable, and health will improve after a long time.
In this post, we will cover all the hidden meanings of a dream where you see rain falling on you. So, stay tuned and read the entire article.
General Meaning of Dreams of Rain Falling on Me
The general meaning of a dream about rain falling on you is movement. There will be a constant flow of money in your life. People will come and go, and there will be several new relationships for you to consider in the coming days.
Dreaming of rain falling on you is an encouraging sign hinting at the growth and maturity of thoughts. Heavy rain falling on you in dreams means your guardian angels want you to update your skills.
Water pouring on you in the form of rain in dreams denotes purity. There will be immense purity of thoughts, and you will move onto the path of spirituality under a leader’s guidance.
The Symbolism of Dreams of Rain Falling on Me
Dreaming of rain falling on you indicates things might go out of your control. You might try hard to control them, but destiny has planned something else for you. Accept your fate and continue manifesting the good, and the interest shall follow you.
Rain is a sign of blessings from the universal energies. It is a good omen often represented as a sign of prosperity and good luck. So, dreaming of rain falling on you means life will open several lucky doors and opportunities for you in the coming days.
Some symbolism associated with a dream of rain falling on me is fortune, hostility, desire, emotions, a new beginning, and connection:
- Fortune: Rain falling on you in dreams denotes wealth. Through this dream, your guardian angels are trying to bless you with the best fortune. It will be time to reap the rewards of your past efforts and endeavors.
- Hostility: Dreaming of rain falling on you hint at being hostile. You will raise your voice against those who are succeeding around you. There will be a feeling of taking revenge on others, leading to complete chaos in the coming days.
- Desire: Watching rain on you in dreams signifies hidden desires. There will be a lust in you to achieve something that doesn’t belong to you. Take this dream as a warning from the universal energies to control your desires.
- Emotions: Dreaming of rain falling on you hints at plentiful feelings. It signifies oodles of emotions and sentiments coming out at the wrong time. Through this dream, you are receiving a push to express yourself in front of your loved ones.
- New Beginning: Seeing yourself drenched in the rain in dreams represents a new beginning. You shall cleanse your inner self to get set for a fresh start in the coming days. After a series of failures, it is time you will think of opening a new chapter.
- Connection: Dreaming of rainwater falling on you denotes connection. It could be a connection of the soul with the body or a relationship between materialism and spiritualism.
What are the Different Scenarios of Dreams about Rain Falling on Me Means?
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me: Dreaming about rain falling on me indicates blessings. Time ahead will bring in several rewards in the form of monetary gains. There will be love, fun, and adventure in the coming days.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me in Summer: Dreaming of rain falling on you in summer indicates relief from pain. Over the past few years, there has been a lot of suffering, but now that suffering will get over.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me in Winter: Those dreaming about rain falling on them in winter will try to hold onto things for comfort. There will be a sense of insecurity in these people.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me in Spring: Watching yourself getting drenched in the rain during spring means expansion. You will emerge as a creative person in your respective professional field.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me in Autumn: Dreaming about rain falling on you in autumn signifies prosperity. Through this dream, your guardian angels try to shower you with great fortune.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me at Night: Those dreaming of rain falling on them at night will get over an obsession at the right time. Some wrong addiction was stopping your growth. But now, this addiction will get over.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me During the Day: Dreaming of rain falling on you during the day hint at clearance. All the obstacles that were stopping you from achieving something will vanish.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me and My Lover: Those dreaming of rain falling on them and their lover will get the actual spice of life. There will be romance, love fights, and passion in whatever they do with their lover.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me and My Sibling: Watching yourself and your sibling getting wet by rain indicates competition and rivalry. You will compete with the one who is like an identical twin.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me and My Spouse: Dreaming of rain falling on you and your spouse hint at companionship. You will experience several new things in the company of your life partner.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me and My Parents: Dreaming of rain falling on you and your parents indicates sailing in the same boat. You will reap the guidance from your seniors and achieve several new things.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me Before an Exam: Watching rain falling on you before an examination means things will go out of control. You will still need to cope with whatever circumstances are there in your life.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me Before a Job Interview: Those dreaming of rain falling on them before a job interview will get good results. They will get a job promotion or plan to extend their family in the coming days.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me During a Fight: Dreaming about rain falling on you during a fight with someone means interruption from heaven. You are going on the wrong path; therefore, the universal energies are trying to warn you about this dream.
- Dreaming About Rain Falling on Me During a Vacation: Watching rain falling on you during a vacation denotes adventure. Life ahead will be full of spice and entertainment.
- Dreaming About Heavy Rain Falling on Me: Dreaming of heavy rain falling on you hints at your survival instincts. You may face demanding situations that teach you how to survive the odds.
- Dreaming About Rain and Snow Falling on Me: Watching rain and snow falling on you in dreams hint at enjoyment. A fantasy time is ahead for you and your family to make merry after many ups and downs.
- Dreaming About Ash Rain Falling on Me: Dreaming of ash rain falling on you signifies the end of an era. You will get golden opportunities to start something afresh. Follow what your heart says!
- Dreaming About Acid Rain Falling on Me: Those dreaming about acid rain falling on them will suffer due to immaturity and bad decisions. Those associated with you will also suffer due to your immaturity.
- Dreaming About Rain and Hailstorm Falling on Me: Dreaming about rain and hailstorm falling on you hint at compatibility and adaptability. You will ace the art of juggling different types of things at a time.
In a nutshell, dreaming of rain falling on you indicates a clear vision to start something new. Professionally, everything will move ahead at a steady pace. Rain is symbolic of desire and emotion, so dreaming of rain falling on you means you will present your emotional side to everyone around you to get your wishes fulfilled. Dreaming of rain falling on you signifies passion and unconditional love. Those watching themselves getting drenched by rainwater will learn to express their feelings without fear.